Get your boiler installed by local, certified engineer in your area.

from quote to install within 24 hours.

Get your free quote
In 3 easy steps

New 'A Rated' boiler supplied and fitted from just £1,500.

Government Benefit Scheme

Free and heavily subsidised replacement boilers are available via ECO, a Government Scheme which has been set up to help low-income households access home efficiency improvements to reduce the cost of heating their homes, and to reduce their carbon footprints. If you qualify, our local certified engineers will install your new boiler, giving you peace of mind that your new boiler has been installed and set up correctly.

What are Boiler Grants?

If you meet the benefits related criteria, and your current boiler is at least 5 years old (not condensing), you could qualify. It’s as simple as that. Boiler Grants are non-repayable and there are noy any complicated terms and conditions. If you qualify for a free boiler grant, you can have one installed along with new heating controls (where necessary). The amount of funding you get is determined by the ef ciency of your home, so an energy assessment will be carried out free of charge. In some instances a small contribution may be required. Visit the GOV.UK website to learn more


You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you either:

  • Claim certain benefits and live in private housing (for example you own your home or rent from a private landlord)
  • Live in social housing

You may get help with the cost of:

  • Insulation work, for example to your loft or cavity walls
  • Replacing or repairing your boiler – or other upgrades to your heating

You might be eligible for help if you live in private housing and get one of the following benefits:

  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • Pension Guarantee Credit – you won’t be eligible if you only claim Pension Savings Credit
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • If you claim Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit or Universal Credit your eligibility will depend on your income.
  • If you rent you must have the owner’s permission to do the work.
reviews-4-three-quarter-star Average Reviews
Left Arrow
Right Arrow

Engineer Icon

You're in safe hands

Our engineers are qualified to the highest standards and have attained the best industry accreditations.